In today’s fast-paced time, we are so much busy in our daily schedules that we barely find time to take care of our body. There seems to be a receding attention to the health issues caused due to the harmful junk foods, mainly because of the good taste they leave on the tongue. That is why, most of us end up gaining weight or have protruding stomachs. It is really very hard to avoid these ready to eat food items, especially when you are out of your home. So, the question is how to remain healthy in a way such that we can eat whatever we want and our body stays fit.
You must have tried going to the gym but like most others, couldn’t continue for more than a month. Another idea is to go cycling, as we all know cycling is considered to be one of the best exercises for the human body. But again there is a problem- you may not find time or you may get free time only during the night time when you might want to avoid going for it. So how about having a cycle which you can ride at home? Yes, we are discussing Exercise Bikes which you can conveniently place at the most prominent location of your house so that it continuously keeps reminding you to move a paddle or two.
- List of Best Exercise Bikes For Home
- 2020 Best Exercise Bikes For Home (Reviews)
- Best Exercise Bike Buying Guide
List of Best Exercise Bikes For Home
[table id=12 /]
2020 Best Exercise Bikes For Home (Reviews)
The Exerpeutic folding magnetic bike is one of the best of its kind available in the market today. Not only does it help you in exercising and losing weight but also it saves your space and has a feature of folding when not in use. The bike has a lot of amazing features one would love to have. Some of these features are listed below:
- The bike has a large seat cushion. This feature of the bike makes it very comfortable to use and makes it possible for people of any size to comfortably use the bike for their benefit.
- The bike has a monitor which shows your heart rate.
- It can be folded and kept aside along with its wheels. It saves up on most of your space, it can be folded and unfolded very easily and kept at a convenient place for storage. You can just unfold the bike in minutes and start exercising without any hassle.
- The bike has 8 level magnetic tension control system which helps you in exercising at different levels of tension. You can choose between easy cycling or increase the tension and avail the feature for difficult cycling.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight limit: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 22 by 20 by 55.5 inches.
- Warranty: 1 year
Sunny health and fitness pro bike help in exercising and keeping one fit. It is easy to use and does not involve any difficult handling. The bike has a heavy-duty crank, a smooth chain drive mechanism, and many other features that make it a very desirable machine of the options available in the market. Some of those features are listed below:
- The bike has a huge flywheel which is 40 pounds in weight.
- The bike has adjustable handles and seats for comfort and people of varying heights can make use of this feature.
- The bike has an adjustable resistance system that enables you to choose whether you want to have an easy workout or a tough one.
- The bike has a heavy-duty crank and easy chain drive mechanism.
Features and specifications:
- Weight limit: 275 lbs
- Dimensions: 20 by 47.5 by 48.5 inches
This bike is one of the best ones in the market these days. This bike has dual-action handles for both lower as well as upper body workout. It is very easy and convenient for people who want to have both upper and lower body workout. This bike has many features that are unique and the combination of such features is only found on some bikes. Some its features are listed below:
- The bike has dual-action extended handlebars for both upper as well as lower body workout.
- The bike has adjustable resistance levels which allow a person to choose between an easy and a hard workout.
- The bike has a high momentum fan wheel system.
- The bike consists of an adjustable seat and good cushion for comfort.
- The bike has a good design made of steel.
Features and specifications:
- Weight limit: 250 pounds
- Dimensions: 6 by 22 by 45.5 inches
- Weight:3 pounds
Best Exercise Bike Buying Guide
An Exercise Bike is a machine generally found in gyms and fitness centers. The machine consists of a seat with pedals. You can say it is similar to an actual cycle which you cannot use to go from one place to another. It is also called a stationary bicycle. An Exercise Bike resembles a general bicycle having no wheels. Exercise Bikes help people in exercising and losing weight without making too much effort. It helps in exercising the lower body; in some designs where the handle of the bike is attached to the pedals, both the lower and the upper body gets exercised.
These Exercise Bikes make exercise easy and convenient for people without having to pull huge weights. Some people who enjoy cycling can exercise with the help of Exercise Bikes and have fun at the same time. Sometimes, professionals use these for preparation of bike events. These can be kept at home and made adequate use of. One doesn’t have to necessarily go to the gym to exercise. Also, they are not too huge or heavy and do not acquire much space of your house.
Top Reasons why you must buy an Exercise Bike
An Exercise Bike is very useful in maintaining a good physique and keep the body in good figure. Most of the times, you have trouble taking out time particularly to exercise. To solve that problem you must get an Exercise Bike to help you exercise without having to go to the gym. People who do not like exercising in front of people due to various reasons, can take advantage of these bikes and exercise at home with convenience. Not only does it help in keeping you fit, but also it doesn’t require a lot of effort to use it. An Exercise Bike has a lot of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Convenience: An Exercise Bike is extremely easy to use and handle. It doesn’t require much effort. You don’t have to worry about anything except that the bikes take a little space of your house. It is definitely any day a better and convenient option to use an Exercise Bike instead of pulling so many weights or go outside for running.
- Easy functioning: There are no technicalities involved in operating an ExerciseBike. You just need to pedal the bike. In some designs, as you pedal the bike the handles of the bike also move such that it helps in exercising both the lower and the upper body.
- Saves time: An Exercise Bike helps in saving your time and effort. The way it operates makes exercise easy and fast and helps in saving your time of going out of your house to indulge in various kinds of workouts. It doesn’t disturb your schedule and does not cause any problem in your day-to-day operations. Without taking much of your time, these bikes helps in effectively exercising and keeping you fit and healthy.
- Safe to use: There are no risks involved in exercising with the help of an Exercise bike. It is just like pedaling a bicycle. You will not encounter any physical, mental or environmental hazard while operating an Exercise Bike.
- No stress on joints: Many other exercises put a lot of stress on your joints, making them weak and causing trouble in movements. But riding on an Exercise Bike does not put any weight on your joints and doesn’t affect them badly.
- Good Cardio exercise: Riding an Exercise Bike is counted as a cardiovascular exercise. It a simple and an easy cardio exercise which helps in pumping blood to your heart easily. It reduces heart problems and is very good for people having heart-related problems. It helps in burning excess fat and makes you fit without making you exercise for long hours.
Factors to consider before buying an Exercise Bike
- Cost: Research and check that the bike you are willing to buy fits your budget as well as requirements. These days there is a lot of variety of bikes available in the market with unnecessary complicated specifications and features. Buy a bike that is fit for your exercising goals as well as doesn’t make a hole in your pocket. Go for simple and basic bikes with limited features that would help you in simple exercising.
- Comfortability: Before purchasing an Exercise Bike, one should make sure that it is comfortable and make you feel relaxed while sitting on it. See to it that the bike has an adjustable seat for you to adjust according to your height, also that it is not too narrow for you to properly sit over it.
- Space: The bike should not take up most of the space of your room. Choose a bike that takes less space and is easily movable. Also, it should not be very heavy and bulky in weight. Consider the space available at you house and see to it that the size of the bike fits the exact same available space.
- Adjustable features: Make sure the bike has adjustment features. The handle of the bike could be adjusted and changed according to the height of the person using the Exercise Bike. This way, you can ensure that every member of your family can use it to have a healthy body for themselves.
- Warranty: Make sure the bike you are planning to purchase has a good warranty period. Go for models that have longer warranty years. You can contact the manufacturer in case of any problems or issues with the bike and get the specific parts replaced if they are covered under warranty.
Exercise is one way through which people can keep themselves fit and stay healthy for a long time, without having to ingest pills. People these days seem to be so busy that they can’t take time out for their fitness regime. People tend to avoid going to the gym as they have quite busy schedules, juggling between home, office and business responsibilities.
Having Exercise Bikes at home is considered to be a great idea as it allows you to exercise according to your will, whenever you feel like. Especially for people who work in corporates, there is no fixed time to go to gym and workout to keep their body fit. So, for them purchasing an Exercise Bike is the best option. So, for every individual who want to come back or maintain their body shape should opt for Exercise Bikes.
There are a number of companies manufacturing Exercise Bike. You can do a careful research of the market to choose that best fits your requirements and budget or you can pick one from the list of Best Exercise Bikes For Home given in this post. One thing is for sure that the bike you purchase should be comfortable, as you have to exercise on it daily. It is not something that is to be used once in a while, so that you can compromise on to some important feature that it does not have.