Jewelry is one of those most precious things that are loved by all women around the world. Accessorising with jewelry enhances the overall look of a person. But with time, most jewelry tend to develop rusty surfaces and accumulation of dirt on them which is not easy to clean through normal water or cloth. To evenly clean a jewelry, you will need a much better solution.
The jewelry cleaner is something that will work like a charm for your jewelry. It could be a special cleaning solvent or it could be the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. The ultrasonic jewelry cleaner has come into existence recently and has proved to be a perfect solution to get rid of all that nasty dull appearances from your jewelry.
- Best Jewelry Cleaner For Gold & Diamonds
- Top 4 Jewelry Cleaners For Diamonds & Gold 2020
- Best Jewellery Cleaner Buying Guide
Best Jewelry Cleaner For Gold & Diamonds
|#1. Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Polishing Jewelry Cleaner||Read Here||Check Price|
|#2. MAGNASONIC MGUC500 Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner||Read Here||Check Price|
|#3. Generic Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner||Read Here||Check Price|
|#4. iSonic CSGJ01-8OZx1 Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaning Solution||Read Here||Check Price|
Top 4 Jewelry Cleaners For Diamonds & Gold 2020
It is a powerful ultrasonic polishing jewelry cleaner by Magnasonic which is highly effective in removing dirt from the jewelry and other items such as coins, combs, and razors even with the help of normal water. The key features of this jewelry cleaner machine are as follows.
- It can be used with water and it generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic energy waves per second that gently removes dirt and grime in a matter of minutes.
- It is great for commercial, business as well as home use.
- It comes with a transparent cover and an illuminating light that helps you see the whole cleaning process right through.
- It gives professional cleaning results in as less as 3 minutes of time.
- It built to last with a 20 oz stainless steel tank.
- It comes with a solid-state circuitry and is very quiet.
- It is very easy to operate with just an ON button.
- It reduces the risk of damaging a jewelry or losing a stone from one.
- It is ideal for professional users such as dentists, artists, dental labs, collectors, opticians, and jewelers.
- It takes about 600 ml of liquid cleansing solvent in its tank which can also be normal tap water.
- The overall dimensions of this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner are 5 x 8 x 5 inches.
- The total weight of this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is 2.7 pounds.
This is a professional ultrasonic jewelry and eyeglass cleaner by Magnasonic and is effective in cleaning dentures, razor blades, eyeglasses etc. including jewelry. It is very safe to use and makes all the old looking items sparkle again. The key features of this jewelry cleaner are mentioned as follows.
- It is efficient in cleaning dirty jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils, razor blades and more in minutes using only tap water.
- It is also ideal for heavy duty cleaning.
- It generates up to 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic energy sound waves for a powerful yet gentle clean that keeps the jewelry and the items safe and intact.
- It features a digital display with 5 preset cleaning cycles that are 90, 180, 280, 380, and 480 seconds with an auto shut-off option.
- It is very much easy to operate with a push to start button.
- It also comes with a parts basket to keep items secure and separate from the base of the tank.
- It has been built with a generous 20 oz stainless steel.
- It has a 600ml capacity water or solvent tank.
- The interior tank dimensions of this cleaner are 5.4 x 3.6 x 2.1 inches.
- It comes with 1-year manufacturer’s direct warranty.
- It is available in graycolor.
- The overall dimensions of this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner are 8.2 x 5.8 x 5.4 inches.
- The total weight of this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is 2.8 pounds.
It is an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner by Generic treats the jewelry and other eyeglass items safely and removes dirt, rust, and grime from the items. It is very easy to use with normal tap water too. The key features of this jewelry cleaner are mentioned as follows.
- It features a powerful cleaning system that is efficient in gently removing the dirt, dust, and grime from your delicate items including jewelry, eyeglasses etc.
- It emits up to 42,000 cycle ultrasonic energy waves that create a million of microscopic cleansing bubbles that attack and remove even the most stubborn blemishes from the items.
- It is built with a generous 20 oz. stainless steel cleaning tank.
- The capacity of the cleaning tank is 600ml.
- Besides simple water, detergent can be added to the same for enhanced cleaning of the items.
- It gives professional cleaning results every time and this cleaner is also ideal for commercial or home users.
- The overall dimensions of this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner are 3.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches.
- The total weight of this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is 2.4 pounds.
- It comes in white and graycolor.
It is a powerful concentrated ultrasonic cleaning solution by iSonic which can be used as a solvent in the ultrasonic jewelry cleaners. It is very much effective in bringing back the shine and sparkle and making the eyeglasses crystal clear. The key features of this jewelry cleaning solution concentrate are mentioned as follows.
- It is effective in removing smudges, lotions and fingerprints from the eye were and jewelry effectively.
- It brings sparkles back to diamond and all other jewelry items including a watch.
- It is a concentrated solution and should be used in 1:20 to 1:140 ratio with water.
- It is blue in color.
- It is a biodegradable cleaning solvent.
- The overall dimensions of this ultrasonic cleaning solution item are 2 x 2 x 8 inches.
- The total weight of this ultrasonic cleaning solution item is 9.6 ounces.
- It comes in an 8-oz bottle.
- It is non-consistent of any streak or phosphorus elements.
- Only a capful of this cleaning solution is ample for a personal ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.
- It disperses in water immediately and it very presentable for offices as well as stores.
Best Jewellery Cleaner Buying Guide
A jewelry cleaner can basically be an ultrasonic cleaning machine that uses ultrasound to wipe out the dirt from the jewelry. Or it could also be a special type of cleaning solvent that is more powerful that the tap water. Collectively, the ultrasound machine used to clean jewelry also works with a cleaning solvent. However, water can also be used depending upon the type of item being cleaned.
A jewelry cleaner can be used to clean many other items such as optical parts, lenses, coins, tools, dental or surgical instruments etc. The machine consists of a small tank where the jewelry is placed dipped into the solvent or water. The machine produces ultrasonic vibrations which reach even the minute parts and scrapes off all the dirt from it quite effectively, giving it a fresh look.
Top five reasons why you must buy a Jewelry Cleaner
If you are a woman who loves to own a lot of jewelry and happens to use them regularly, the cleaning part of them must quite be a botheration for you. The atmospheric conditions are such that you need an effective way to clean your jewelry and other optical instruments without causing any harm to them.
So, following are the top five reasons as to why you need to buy a jewelry cleaner machine or a solvent for your jewelry.
- Most effective method: Without a doubt, the ultrasonic cleaning of the jewelry has been proved to be the best method. The ultrasonic vibrations that are produced by the jewelry cleaner are able to reach even the hinges and other areas which may otherwise be hard to reach. It removes all the dirt with a delicate cleaning action, without disrupting the item.
- Multiple Uses: The jewelry cleaner is not only limited to cleaning of the jewelry only. It can also be used to clean other optical and surgical instruments, watches, lenses, small tools, coins etc. All such kind of things that are spoiled due to the accumulation of dirt can easily be fixed through the use of this jewelry cleaner.
- Faster cleaning process: Cleaning the jewelry with the help of a jewelry cleaner is not at all time-consuming. Using a typical ultrasonic jewelry cleaner gets the job done in as less as just 7-10 minutes. This is much lesser time than most methods of jewelry cleaning. Also, no additional effort is required since the cleaner does all the work.
- Environment-friendly way: The ultrasonic jewelry cleaners are very much environment-friendly and do not deplete the ozone layer like most of the cleaning solvents. These are almost no emissions by a jewelry cleaner and it perfect to use in a safe environment. This is one of the best advantages of having a jewelry cleaner.
- Gentle and Efficient: When talking about how harsh or gentle the ultrasonic jewelry cleaners can be on your jewelry, the answer is extremely gentle. For some of you very delicate pieces of jewelry, hand cleaning or other methods can be bit risky. But with a jewelry cleaner, a gentle and yet effective cleaning is what you get, no matter how delicate or strong the item is.
Factors to consider before buying a Jewellery Cleaner
Before you go for a jewelry cleaner machine or a solvent for your jewelry, you need to keep in mind some important points so that you can choose the best one available for yourself. Some of the important factors to be considered in this are mentioned as follows.
- General purpose or high capacity cleaner: Before looking for a jewelry cleaner, you first need to determine what items will you be cleaning with the cleaner. A general-purpose cleaner would be fine for simple jewelry or medical instruments cleaning. However, if you want to clean the industrial or electronic instruments, you will need a high capacity cleaner.
- Accessibility of cleaner controls: The ultrasonic jewelry cleaners usually come with some control options. You need to make sure that these controls are easy to access, use and understand. Since, many of your intricate items will require a specific setting, make sure you take care that all controls of your machine are clear to you.
- Size and tank size: The ultrasonic jewelry cleaners come in a variation of sizes as per the tank size and the whole machine size. For this, again you need to look into the items and the frequency of use of the cleaner. You can buy a bigger sized tank cleaner for bigger items or a smaller one if you have to clean just small jewelry or small sized items.
- Parts basket: It is advisable to look if your ultrasonic jewelry cleaner can be used with a parts basket. A parts basket is simply a basket that holds your jewelry items and protects them from making a contact with the base of the cleaner where the vibration might prove bad for your jewelry and tank. Having a parts basket will help protect your jewelry and equipment for long.
- Ultrasonic frequency ranges: Different ultrasonic jewelry cleaner work on different frequency ranges. Ideally, the frequency range for most of them is between 35 to 45 Hz. Higher frequency range ultrasonic jewelry cleaners usually cost most than the lower ones. Depending on which type is the most suitable for you, the correct one must be chosen.
Having one of these ultrasonic jewelry cleaners for your home or store will come in handy for effectively cleaning your jewelry items and other eyewear or small tools which may otherwise be very hard to clean. With different specifications and sizes, you can choose the one that suits you the best and scrape all that dirt off your valuables like a pro!