Generally, people run out of battery when they need it the most. The mobile phones, tablets or other such portable devices are for the convenience of people but it often leads to trouble when they get discharged. To keep these charged for any important time, use a power bank.
There are many types and sizes of portable power banks available in the market. It keeps the mobile phones charged when someone is out and impossible to charge through a charger. It has become a need to have a power bank along with the mobile phone to keep it charged.
- What is a Portable Power Bank?
- Top Reasons Why You Must Buy a Portable Power Bank
- Factors to consider before buying a portable power bank
- Top 4 Portable Power Bank Reviews 2019
What is a Portable Power Bank?
It is a device which helps in charging phones and other devices. It needs to be charged for few hours and then it transfers its energy to other devices through USB cable. The smartphone batteries do get discharged so soon and need to be charged after every few hours.
It is impossible to stick with your charger and sit all day long charging the phone. The portable power banks help in charging phone anywhere and anytime. One cannot find power plugs and charger connectors everywhere and their power bank is needed for help.
The portable power banks charge with the same speed as chargers do. Once it gets full-charged, then it can charge a phone up to 4-5 times. In today’s world, it has become a need to carry power bank along with mobile phones.
Top Reasons Why You Must Buy a Portable Power Bank
It is compulsory to buy a power bank to help you out in case your battery discharges in the middle of an important project. The portable power bank is something that serves for a long time even without being used all the time.
If you go through the reasons, then there can be so many and once you use them you will find it helpful. There are few reasons mentioned below, which tell you why you need to have a power bank:
- Helpful for travelers– The portable power banks helps a lot when you are traveling. It keeps all your gadgets charged for the longer time. It lets you capture all your moments without worrying about the battery.
- Can be used anywhere– No matter where you are stuck with discharged phone, you can use power bank to charge your phone and get out of trouble. It is very useful device and you must look out for this.
- Easy to use– It is the most used electronic device because of its amazing qualities. It is very easy to use. All you need is to put on the switch and connect it to your mobile phone or any other device through USB.
- Cost- It doesn’t cost much if you want a simple power bank for daily use but if you have to charge multiple devices then you need to invest more. There are a number of ranges available in the market with different features.
- Can be used daily– Continuous use of phones discharges the battery very soon and needs to be charged more often. One cannot sit all day stick to the charging board. Hence, power bank is needed for daily use.
The portable power banks are easy to keep and can be easily carried anywhere. They are small and light-weight which is easy to keep and easy to operate.
Factors to consider before buying a portable power bank
It is true that you must have a power bank but you should consider these factors which can help you in buying a better one.
- Capacity: It means how much time the power bank can charge your devices. The more capacity it will have; the more times it can be used to charge. The capacity should be considered depending on the need and devices that need to be charged.
- USB ports– It means that how much devices can be connected to the power bank. There are many power banks which can charge multiple devices at the same time. The minimum number of USB ports should be two.
- Size of the power bank– There are innumerable sizes that can be found in the market but you should look for something that suits your demand. Often, big power banks can be troublesome to carry at all times.
- Weight– The power bank needs to be carried along, just like the mobile phone. So, it’s better to look out for something that weighs less and is easy to carry. Otherwise, it will be more like a burden in carrying to distant places.
- Battery and charging time– It is a very important factor to know that how much time it takes to get charged and in how much time it can charge a phone.
Top 4 Portable Power Bank Reviews 2019
1. The 5200mAh E1 Portable Compact Charger by Anker Astro
It is an extremely small power bank which can be easily carried to any place. The size of Anker E1 is similar to that of candy which can be easily kept in the pocket. It has amazing PowerIQ technology which detects the phone automatically and delivers the fast charging.
It takes only 5hours to get a charge and can charge a phone completely up to two times in a row. It has even a great customer reviews which make it more trustable.
- It can charge devices very faster. It detects the phone through its PowerIQ technology and charges at a speed of 2 amps, which is about 4 times faster than computer USB port. Qualcomm quick charge is not supported by the product.
- It has a great capacity to charge the phones. The Anker E1 can charge a mobile phone like iphone7 and 6s twice. And have a capacity to charge smartphone like galaxy s7 and nexus 5 once. I-pad mini can also be charged up to 80%.
- The Anker E1 is very small in size and easy to keep and carry. It doesn’t even weigh much and very handy product. It is the best portable power bank which works super-fast.
- This amazing power bank can be charged through the 1A adapter and the micro USB cable (included with the power bank) in just 5 hours. This amazing feature of fast charging enables using it more often.
Features and specifications
- Size of the product– 3.8 by 1.7 by 0.8 inches
- Weight of the product– 119g/ 4.02oz
- Output– 5V2A
- Input– 1A
2. The Powerful 20000mAh Power Bank
This product is something that you must look out for. It is a 20000mAh portable power bank which charges not just your mobile phone but also tablets, mp4 players, and video game controllers.
It is a very useful portable backup battery charger which can be used to charge an I-phone 6-7 times easily. It is also helpful for those who travel a lot as it can charge many devices and for many more times.
- The Villain 20000mAh portable backup battery charger has 2 LED flashlights inbuilt which is a unique feature. It can help you in the case of emergency and 2 LED flashlights provide better visuals.
- This product also contains a LED display which helps you to know about the current battery status of the power bank. It even starts giving warning when need to be charged.
- It is a very useful charger for those who stays out for long and have to charge many devices. It is very powerful and can charge a phone more than 6 times. No matter which brand phone it gives the same performance every time.
- The product has advanced safety functions which protect the device from getting over charged or discharged. It also protects in case of voltage fluctuation and short-circuiting.
- The producer provides with a micro USB cable and a pouch. It provides protection from every risk and serves the best.
Features and specifications
- Dimensions of the product– 8.5 by 1.3 by 4.8 inches
- Weight of the product– 8.6 ounces
- ASIN– B01D8SSL1U
3. The High Speed 8000mAh Portable Power Bank Charger by iXCC
This product ensures durability as it contains integral aluminum shell. It lasts longer than usual power banks and charges phones in a very short time. The product can be used to charge a phone up to 3 times.
It can be used to charge I-pad also and can full charge it once. It is a portable power bank which can be easily carried. This also ensures protection from any risky situation like short- circuiting and voltage fluctuation.
- It has exclusive wise technology which detects the mobile phone and provides up to a speed of 2.4 amps while charging. The device itself takes only 6 hours to charge through any ordinary charger.
- The product has1-feet long USB cable included which charges every phone with the same speed. It can even charge the I-pad once and mobile phones thrice.
- The iXCC 8000mAh portable power bank is very slim and can be kept inside the pocket. It has an integral aluminum shell and which ensures durability to the product. It has a thickness of only 0.4 inches which is very easy to keep and to carry.
- The smart circuitry built in the device ensures proper protection against any risky situation. It protects the device in the case of short- circuiting, voltage fluctuation and overcharging or discharging.
- The company provides a warranty of two years with this product.
Features and specifications
- Dimensions of the product– 4.4 by 2.8 by 0.6 inches
- Weight of the product– 7.5 ounces
- ASIN: B017JL0UUW
- Item model number– EL- 19769
4. The Solar Portable Power Bank by Charger by FKANT with 15000mAh
It has dual output feature. One provides charging to mobile phones while another one is used to charge tablets and I-pads. The product has 4 led indicators to indicate the battery status of power bank.
It is very useful as it can be charged through solar energy too when needed. The FKANT solar power bank 15000mAh has been designed to work smartly in the case of short- circuiting, voltage fluctuations and any possible danger.
- The 15000mAh power bank effectively charges any device with high speed. It has Li- polymer battery which suits every device and mobile phones.
- It has a solar panel inbuilt to charge it in a case of emergency while outdoor. The solar charging feature should only be used in a situation of emergency and not as a primary charging.
- The power bank can be used to charge 2 devices at once. It has two units where one is used for charging mobile phones while other is used to charge tablets and I-pad. It also supports gaming devices, camera, and GPS.
- It has 4 LED indicators while indicates about the available battery in the power bank and fluctuates when it needs to charge. It has inbuilt 6 LED flashlights to provide proper light when needed.
- The product has been designed to be used in any condition. It is shockproof and waterproof device and also very handy.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions of the product– 3 by 6.2 by 0.6 inches
- Weight of the product– 9.9 ounces
- ASIN: B01MQ4R15B
- Item model number: FKT- 888OR
The portable power bank is a very useful product and has a long list of customers because of its amazing features. It lets the mobile phones, tablets, gaming devices, cameras and GPS to be charged anywhere, without connecting to a charging socket.
There are a number of companies that provide many extra features to make it durable and a trustable product. Different product has different charging capabilities and has various sizes. Some have even LED flashlights and LED indicators.
The products like Anker E1 5000mAh, Villain 20000mAh portable power bank, iXCC 8000mAh and FKANT 15000mAh solar power bank are getting good responses and have a number of customers.
Apart from it, there are many other portable power banks available in the market. But before coming to any conclusion make sure to do a little research and also read the customers review. There are many sizes and capacities but it depends upon the use of consumer.
It a very useful product that one should have to charge their devices when outside and whenever needed. It lets you enjoy without worrying about the battery. Look out for these products and have the one which seems useful.